This Web site is the responsibility of the InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA). The INMA can be contacted by mail at [901 15th Street S., Suite 1418, Arlington, VA 22202], by phone at [(703) 772-2294], or by e-mail at [
]. The following policies apply to www.infragardmembers.org.
- Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
The INMA automatically collects and/or tracks (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to the INMA's Web site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with the INMA via e-mail, and (3) user-specific information on what pages visitors access.
The INMA does not place Internet cookies on visitors' hard drives. Internet cookies save the visitor's name, password, user-name, shopping cart, stock portfolio, screen preferences, the pages of the Web site viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor. Internet cookies are stored on the visitor's hard drive and are not stored, in any form, by the INMA. Visitors may decline the Internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available.
When a visitor performs a search on the INMA’s search engine, the INMA records information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. As necessary to provide service, the INMA does record limited information for every search request.
- Use of Personal Data Collected
Personal data collected by the INMA will be used by the INMA for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users' behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, and to customize content and layout of the INMA's site. Data on visitors' home servers is aggregated for internal review and then discarded. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to the INMA's databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, and upcoming events.
- Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
The INMA will not obtain a visitor's consent before posting collected data on the INMA's Web site, or sharing, renting, selling, or otherwise disclosing data to third parties. Any third party to which the INMA shares, rents, sells, or otherwise discloses personal data will be carefully pre-screened by the INMA, will be determined by the INMA to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which the INMA determines, in its sole judgment, that visitors might find of interest. The INMA will disclose to third parties only information knowingly and voluntarily disclosed by visitors.
- Opt-Out Page
Visitors may opt out of having their personal information collected by the INMA, used by the INMA for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties or used by the INMA or third parties to send promotional correspondences to the visitor, by contacting the INMA.
- Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data
Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or phone, the INMA will provide to visitors a summary of any personal information retained by the INMA regarding the visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change, or update their personal record or cause their personal record to be removed from the INMA's database. The INMA will only send personal records to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
- Collection of Personal Data from Children
The INMA’s Web site is not intended for or marketed to persons under the age of 18. The INMA does not collect or post information from children under the age of 13 (“children”). In the event that the INMA did collect or post information from children, it would not do so without their parent's or guardian's consent. The INMA does not and will not provide any personally identifying information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. In the event a child submits information to the INMA's Web site, the child's parent or guardian will receive an e-mail alerting them to the child's registration and providing instructions on how the parent could delete the child's registration, if so desired. Children are not allowed to participate in contests. No information collected from children is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the INMA. The INMA encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children.
- INMA's Right to Contact User
INFRAGARD NATIONAL MEMBERS ALLIANCE (INMA) LEGAL DISCLAIMERS AND NOTICES
By accessing, viewing or otherwise using this Web site you are agreeing to the following. Please read these disclaimers and notices carefully:
- This Web site is owned by and under the control of the InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA). Access to and use of this Web site and all of the INMA's content, services, materials, information, databases and systems are subject to these Disclaimers and Notices, any Agreements and applicable laws and regulations (including all export and import laws, regulations and restrictions), all of which are subject to change and revision from time to time without prior notice. From time to time, the INMA may (a) supplement or make changes to these Disclaimers and Notices and other rules or access and use procedures, documentation, security procedures and standards for equipment, (b) change the type and location of the INMA’s system equipment, facilities or software, or (c) modify or withdraw any particular service or product referred to in this Web site or any INMA database, material, service or system. The INMA reserves the right to terminate access to this Web site or take other actions it reasonably believes necessary to comply with the law or to protect its rights, members or customers. Any access or attempt to access or use this Web site for any unauthorized or illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- This Web site is provided without charge as a convenience to visitors to be used for the purposes of information, education and communication. While the INMA's information and advice contained in this Web site have been prepared and compiled from sources believed to be reliable, the INMA makes no guarantee as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the correctness, sufficiency or completeness of such information, material or recommendations. The INMA does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this Web site, nor the quality of any products, information or other materials or services displayed, obtained or purchased by you as a result of your use of this Web site or any INMA service, database, materials or system. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any information or materials shall be at your sole risk. The INMA reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to correct any error or omissions in any portion of this Web site or any INMA service, database, materials or system at any time, with or without notice to you.
- Without the INMA's prior written consent, which consent may be given or withheld in the INMA's sole discretion, you may not: (a) resell, sublicense, rent, lease or otherwise publicly distribute any INMA information, services or database, or any part or parts thereof or information contained therein, or any access thereto; (b) use your access to this Web site or the INMA's information, services, database or system to export or re-export technical data in violation of U.S. export control laws and regulations; (c) use this Web site or any INMA information, services, database or system which you access in violation of, or post any information to any INMA owned or licensed database which violates, any federal or state law, including data privacy laws and communication regulations and tariffs, or which infringes the intellectual property rights or misuses proprietary information of a third party or is made in furtherance of an illegal or fraudulent scheme or activity; (d) copy or transfer any INMA information, service, database or documentation, except as permitted by the INMA; or (e) modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate or convert any portion of the INMA's databases or system, or the selection, coordination or arrangement of products or services in any INMA database.
- Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to the INMA through this Web site is deemed non-confidential and is the exclusive property of the INMA. The INMA is entitled to use any information or ideas submitted for any purpose without restriction and without compensation or acknowledgement of its source.
- Except as otherwise identified, the trademarks including names, logos, slogans and service marks appearing at this Web site, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of the INMA or the INMA's affiliates. Such marks are not to be copied, reproduced, published or in any way used without the written permission of the INMA or the identified owner of the trademark. Except as otherwise identified, the copyright in the content of this Web site is owned by the INMA. No part of this Web site may be published, stored or transmitted in any form or means without the express written permission of the INMA. You may download content displayed on this Web site for non-commercial, personal use only and must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content.
- No person may establish Hyperlinks either to this Web site or away from this Web site without the prior written consent of an appropriate INMA officer, which consent may be given or withheld in the INMA's sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the INMA reserves the right to remove a Hyperlink to this Web site or away from this Web site at any time and for any reason. Contact the INMA at [
] to obtain this consent. All Hyperlinks approved shall be to the home page of this Web site. Framing at this Web site is expressly prohibited.
- The INMA advises you to exercise discretion while browsing this Web site and the Internet. In addition, Hyperlinks on this Web site may direct you to sites containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Such linked Web sites may not be under the control of the INMA and the INMA does not make any representations concerning any such Web sites which you may access via a Hyperlink from this Web site, and accordingly the INMA is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, legitimacy or decency of material contained in Web sites which may be accessible via a Hyperlink to or from this Web site or for the Hyperlink itself. The INMA is providing these Hyperlinks to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any Hyperlink on this Web site is not and should not imply any endorsement by the INMA of such linked Web sites.
- ALL INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PAR¬TICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE OR INFRINGEMENT. THE INMA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF ANY INMA SERVICE, DATABASE, MATERIAL OR OTHER PRODUCT OR ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES, PROGRAMS, SYSTEMS OR DATA USED WITH OR THROUGH OR PROVIDED BY THE INMA, OR ANY PART THEREOF, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, SYSTEMS, DATABASES OR MATERIALS WILL BE OR CAN BE CORRECTED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE INMA HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU (INCLUDING LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR PERSONS WHOSE CLAIM OR CLAIMS ARE BASED ON OR DERIVED FROM A RIGHT OR RIGHTS CLAIMED BY YOU) WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AT ANY AND ALL TIMES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS WEB SITE, IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- YOU ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE ADEQUATE PRECAUTIONS AGAINST DAMAGES TO YOUR SYSTEMS OR OPERATIONS WHICH COULD BE CAUSED BY DEFECTS OR DEFICIENCIES IN THIS WEB SITE, ANY INMA INFORMATION, SERVICE, SYSTEM, DATABASE OR MATERIAL, OR PART THEREOF. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND DATABASES ARE SUBJECT TO ERRORS, TAMPERING AND BREAK-INS AND THAT WHILE THE INMA WILL IMPLEMENT REASONABLE SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO ATTEMPT TO PREVENT SUCH OCCURRENCES, THE INMA DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT SUCH EVENTS WILL NOT TAKE PLACE. YOUR INSTALLATION AND INPUTS, AS WELL AS THIRD PARTY SYSTEMS AND PROCEDURES, MAY INFLUENCE THE OUTPUT AND ERRORS IN ANY ORDER OR ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OR COMMUNICATION, AND CAN RESULT IN SUBSTANTIAL ERRORS IN OUTPUT, INCLUDING INCORRECT INFORMATION, ORDERS AND AGREEMENTS. IN ADDITION, ERRORS MAY BE INTRODUCED INTO INFORMATION OR ORDERS IN THE COURSE OF THEIR TRANSMISSION OVER ELECTRONIC NETWORKS. YOU SHALL IMPLEMENT AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR APPROPRIATE REVIEW AND CONFIRMATION PROCEDURES TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM ORDERS OR OTHER TRANSACTIONS IN WHICH YOU PARTICIPATE USING THE INMA'S WEB SITE, INFORMATION, SERVICES, DATABASES, SYSTEMS OR OTHER MATERIAL.
- YOU ALSO ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT ANY POSTING MADE BY OR FOR YOU TO THIS WEB SITE OR ANY COMPANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, SYSTEM OR DATABASE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY VIRUS OR OTHER COMPUTER SOFTWARE CODE OR ROUTINE DESIGNED TO DISABLE, ERASE, IMPAIR OR OTHERWISE DAMAGE THE SITE OR ANY SYSTEM, SOFTWARE OR DATA OF OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE INMA’S INFORMATION, SERVICES, DATABASES, MATERIALS OR SYSTEM. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE INMA AND ITS MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HARMLESS FROM ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, COST OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF ANY CLAIM OR SUIT BY ANY SUCH USER CAUSED BY SUCH VIRUS OR CODE OR SUBROUTINE.
- NEITHER THE INMA NOR ITS MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR BUSINESS ADVANTAGES WHATSOEVER, NOR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATING TO THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, OR ANY INMA INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR SOFTWARE USED THEREWITH, THE USE OR FAILURE, NON-COMPLIANCE OR LIMITED AVAILABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE INMA THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE INMA’S SYSTEM OR ANY OBLIGATION UNDER OR SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF RELIEF, OR WHETHER OR NOT THE INMA IS INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- If any part or parts of these Disclaimers and Notices are held to be invalid, the remaining parts will continue to be valid and enforceable. Nothing in these Disclaimers and Notices affects any statutory rights of consumers that cannot be waived or limited by contract. The use by you of this Web site, the INMA’s information, content, services or other materials, and any and all other matters between the INMA and you related hereto, shall be governed by applicable United States federal law and the laws of the State of Illinois, excluding its conflict-of-laws rules. You hereby agree to waive any right to a jury trial in any suit arising out of or relating to this Web site or any INMA information, content, service or other product. Any suit or proceeding arising out of or relating hereto must be commenced within one year from the date the right, claim, demand or cause of action being asserted first came into being. Venue for all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be in the state and federal courts situated in Chicago, Illinois.
- You agree to comply with all applicable export laws, regulations and restrictions. Information the INMA places on or makes available through this Web site may contain references or cross references to the INMA or third party products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that either the INMA or such third party intends to announce or make available such products, programs or services in your country. Consult the INMA or the applicable third party for information regarding any such products, programs or services. This Web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Any software which is downloaded from this Web site or other INMA system or service for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Govern¬ment"), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subpara¬graphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
- If the user has any questions regarding this Web site or its contents, or these Disclaimers and Notices, contact the INMA at
© 2006 InfraGard National Members Alliance. All Rights Reserved.